- Running orders of teams by Fri 19.8. at 14:00 (2 pm)
- Competition centre in Tampsa ski centre (Tampsan hiihtokeskus)
- Parking 400–1200 m from the competition centre
- The power line crosses the area, you are not allowed to bring and install your own flags and pennants in the club tent area. There will be an area for pennants and flags where clubs can deliver their pennants and flags.
- Competition office (INFO) will be open on Fri 19.8. between 17:00 – 21:00 and on Sat 20.8. between 8:00 –18:00.
- Team specific competition material can be picked up from the INFO. The receipt of the material is confirmed by the signature of the team representative.
- The map is in the scale of 1:7500, with a contour interval of 5 meters, size of the map is A4
- Control codes are not printed next to the control numbers ➔ see the control descriptions
- Public control on all legs
- GPS–tracking will be used on legs 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Coaching lane for legs 3.–5.
- Mass start at 11:00, Emit card registering begins at 10:30 and ends at 10:50
- Incoming competitors will be split to separate lanes shown by the officials
- Demonstration of competition functions (start, changeover, finish) at 10:15
- Restart for the legs 2.–7. at 15:00, registering of Emit cards and changeover will be closed at 14:50
- It is forbidden to watch Online–TV broadcast in your own mobile devices
- Possibility for showers in the Kyminkartano school, 400 m from the competition centre.
- Prize ceremonies at 15:45, top 15 teams and the best combined team will be awarded
- Returning of maps from the INFO from 15:00
- Lunch (pasta) is served between 10:30 – 16:00. Price 11 € or 9,50 € when pre–ordered
Instructions can be found here.